I didn't dress up for Halloween this year. Unlike last year, there just weren't any parties that sounded like great fun, and I just didn't have the energy to think of a hilarious costume. I hate it when people just put on some random shit to be something boring (cowboy, witch, doctor). Then there's the other popular option, which is to be whatever you want and just add the adjective slutty. Slutty nurse, slutty fireperson, and slutty bumblebee are always popular. Last year I witnessed two slutty bumblebees vomiting at the same party. And they didn't even know each other. I swear to god. Note to 19-year-olds: tequila and orange soda will make you vomit. Honestly, I can't stand costumes that don't make me laugh or bear an unbelievable resemblance to whoever/whatever the person is supposed to be.
Anyhow, despite the fact that I didn't dress up or go to any parties this year, I did get to see my little brother in his costume. I would guess that this is a pretty common costume, but I've never seen anyone do it before, even though I live in a college town. The resemblance is uncanny:

Though there are minor details that could've made the outfit more Belushi-like, it still cracked me the hell up.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
It's just like me to criticize but not participate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment