My husband felt concerned about a little lump he found near his left epididymis, so he went to the doctor. He described the uncomfortable situation:
"I got my balls felt."
"Oh yeah? Was she gentle?"
"Yeah, but it's still weird."
"By weird to you mean awesome? With a stranger touching your dick?"
"It's not very sexy. She moved my penis out of the way so gingerly with her thumb and forefinger."
"Hm. Well did she tell you anything? Do you have to go back?"
"I'm going on Monday to get an ultrasound. I was sitting there talking to her, and she said, "Okay let's take a look." And I said, "Ok." So she said, "That means you have to stand up and take off your pants."
So he went yesterday for the ultrasound and looked so uncomfortable when he got home. I was washing dishes, and he opened the door and announced, "I got my balls felt again."
"Did you? Was the gel cold?" I asked because they always show the nurse squirting a great big dollop of the cold gel on pregnant bellies on tv.
"No, they warmed it up."
"Well that's good. What was it like?"
"Well they just kind roll it around and take pictures."
"So....did they tell you anything?"
"Legally they're not allowed to."
"No, I mean about your dick."
"My dick was covered up. The only thing she could see was my balls."
"Oh..... Well then what about your balls? Did you ask about your balls?"
"I told you, they legally can't tell me anything before the doctor examines the results."
"No I mean, about how they look. Like size and hairiness."
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
But what about my happy ending?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment