Friday, July 20, 2007

I thought this would be funny, and maybe some day it will be, but right now I'm just hurting

Yeah, so, it seemed like a good idea to find out which celebrities I look like. Right? It'll be funny. And I knew that I'd probably not be particularly flattered by the results, but it's like those quizzes that you see on Myspace, and though you know the answer to questions like, "Which snack food are you?" and "Are you gay?" and "How virgo are you?", you go ahead and take them anyway. Well, introducing my celebrity look-alikes:




Okay. Laura Linney I can handle. Cheekbones and lips. Check. Chelsea Clinton. Hm. I don't feel great about that one, but again with the cheekbones and lips, so okay, I'll accept it, even if I don't really like it. But Paris Hilton? Whoa whoa whoa. Last I checked, my eyes are not reduced to drug-induced slits, my jaw is not as square as a box of triscuits, and I've never allowed the paparazzi to photograph my bare vagina while I exit a car in a very unladylike manner. I reject this look-a-like match.

No comments: