Sometimes I'll start a post here, and for whatever reason I won't finish it. Maybe I'll get interrupted and need to save it for later. Other times I start writing and decide that what had seemed like a great starter idea didn't flesh out so well. In either case, there are a handful of posts sitting in my account unfinished and unpublished. I was looking back through them today for the first time in months, and this one below cracked me up so hard that I thought I'd share, despite still feeling like it either could be or shouldn't be more developed.
Originally written March 23, 2007:
I am currently stewing in my own noxious farts at my desk hoping that no one walks up to talk to me. What did I eat?
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
because they would choke on the air
at
9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment